On April 14th, OUTDOOR STORY TIME will happen in EVERY WARD of the city nearly simultaneously to unite the city with children and outdoor learning. All wards will be reading the same book supplied by the DC Public Library.
In Ward 6, Outdoor Story Time will take place:
- When: Weds, April 14 @ 10:30AM
- Where: Southwest Duck Pond (6th and I Streets SW)
- Register: https://forms.gle/Jb3R3aN6R7gr9iQz9
- Who: SBOE W6 Member Jessica Sutter and Student Member Alex O’Sullivan
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is organized by the DC State Board of Education. For more questions contact DC SBOE representative Allister Chang Allister.Chang1@dc.gov or 301 768 3638